Thursday, February 24, 2011

Junior Elvis

Junior Elvis are back in the building, with a new sound and loads of new songs. Brian, Phil, Craig and myself played our first gig at The Tavern and I hope it won't be our last. In my, always honest, opinion the new songs are the finest we've done, and the - for the moment - drummer-less line-up does them the best justice. I give you, for example, our finest song (again, IMAHO) -

Screwdriver played by Bri and Phil - and
Screwdriver from the Tavern gig (roughly bootlegged) - and

Screwdriver

I'm 61
I'm moving on
All I need is one more go
All I need is something to hold on to

All I need is a window
All I need's a room
Had my eye out
And I found this typewriter
It only needs a spool
It only needs a spool

Just need to get inside of this
Just need to get a screwdriver that fits

____


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home