Friday, May 22, 2009

Beautiful

One great thing about this new E71 I have (dust under the screen notwithstanding....) is that you can hack the iPlayer onto it - and watch beautiful things like this performance of 'Dido and Aenaes' by Purcell (on the train:headphones on or off? If those pesky youths can blast out treble-speed-rap (treble in every sense)...kids these days :). Always loved 'When I am laid in Earth', but to see it in context, and in glorious technicolor - well a smiley doesn't do it justice :)


(concludes here - grabbed from youtube here and here but those might get pulled). How are you all anyways? Keeping well? Oh good. Sorry for the lack of posts - do you feel the lack? (What a great line from The Thin Red Line that reminds me of: 'If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack'). Yes I'm fine, wife and kids are fine too. How about 'following' me on Twitter then? I mean, if you want...I'm @tweetingheck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home